A blog that's just about me

Thursday 8 December 2011

I love social media.  I've long since realised I'm a bit of an obsessive when it comes to my laptop, or rather the fact I can't seem to be able to turn on my laptop without having to update my statuses and see what's going on.  It probably doesn't help that I've set Facebook as my homepage because even if I come online with the best intentions of doing something actually 'worthwhile' within seconds I'm sidetracked and I'm away in my little second life bubble.  I just can't help myself.  If it's not my Facebook profile account it's the pages of interest I've set up that I always have to check up on.  Then there's Twitter, and then I'm onto my blogs.  I'm surprised I only have three (now four) on the go but I suppose if I add them all up I do have a tidy little number of online aliases.


At school I loved writing.  When I wasn't at school I loved writing.  Stories, poems, writing letters of complaint.  Woah, now that's something I really DO enjoy!  It's not so much the complaining I like, it's all the stuff that goes with it.  I actually quite enjoy describing what I don't like about something or explaining how something I paid for really disappointed me.  There's a degree of satisfaction I can't even pin point.  It makes me feel powerful and like I can change the world.  Okay, maybe not the world but they do say all the little things count.

If you're lucky (or more likely, totally unlucky) enough to already follow me elsewhere, then this is the place I'm planning on talking, and moaning, and laughing about on here.  I have my modelling blog for all things modelly, and my guinea pig and rabbit blog for the furry related matter.  Oh and there's the complaints blog too.  This blog is simply going to be just 'me'.  You're going to get to know me inside and out whether you want to or not!  Thanks for following.  ;-)

Becky


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Diary of a Cavy Girl 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.